Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bose SoundLink Speaker

Just a shout-out about a great Christmas gift that we received this year.  I recently purchased an iPad mini, and loved listening to my favorite music on Pandora Radio via my iPad.  The sound was pretty good, but we received a Christmas gift this year that made the sound absolutely awesome!  We got a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II as a gift, and now we can hear that rich, beautiful sound anywhere within 30' of my iPad.  Pairing my device was quick and easy(you can pair up to six devices to the speaker), and the Bose SoundLink speaker is very simple to use. I can't begin to describe the "big", awesome sound that comes out of that compact little speaker(approximately 5"x9")!!

It holds a charge for approximately eight hours, and has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Also has an integrated bi-fold cover that protects the system and unfolds into a stand.

I would highly recommend this speaker to anyone looking for some great sound, at a small price and size!

No comments: